This is the website of Sullivan, Inc. We are located at 3101 No. 4th Avenue in Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Our postal address is P.O. Box 5361, Sioux Falls, SD 57117. You may also contact us through our e-mail address, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 1-800-456-4568 or 1-605-339-4274.
Sullivan, Inc. is a wholesale only business. Our website is secured and interested retail accounts who wish to order from Sullivan, Inc. may apply to be a customer. After your application is received and approved, you may place orders immediately on-line.
Information We CollectIn order to better provide you with our services, we collect two types of information about our users: Personally Identifiable Information and Non- Personally Identifiable Information. Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient and customized experience while using our site and services.
- Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. We do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information unless you voluntarily provide it to us. When applying for a Sullivan account, we will need to collect your name, phone number, physical address, e-mail address, telephone and facsimile numbers, if applicable, and certain statistical information in order to process your application and better serve your future needs as a customer. If you do not provide the information necessary for us to provide a particular service or to perform a particular activity, we may not be able to comply with your request.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you visit on our Site in several ways. This information is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may included the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the web site you just came from, which URL you go to next, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
Our Use and Disclosure of Your InformationWe will primarily use your Personally Identifiable Information to provide our services to you, including:
- Notifying our customers on application approvals, order status and shipping information.
- Providing you with any requested information on your order or other company information.
- Announcing upcoming promotions, sending periodic mailings on new products, providing information on upcoming events, and other information we feel is of interest to our customers.
- Troubleshooting any problems or resolving disputes.