- Inspect the shipment immediately upon receipt of merchandise.
- Report all damages, defectives and discrepancies to Sullivans Customer Service Department within 14 days of receipt of merchandise. During inspection, do not dispose of damaged items, packing material or outer cartons. Call tags may be sent.
- No merchandise can be returned without prior authorization from Sullivans. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for the return freight.
- Undamaged or returned merchandise must be in the original cartons and cannot be pre-priced. Returns not meeting these criteria are subject to a 20% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for the return freight.
- We do not recommend our products for outdoor use unless otherwise noted in our catalog. Sullivans is not responsible for any damage caused by the weather.
- Sullivans containers are not waterproof. Sullivans is not responsible for damages due to containers filled with liquid.
- Due to handcrafted techniques, colors and finishes on products may vary.